Practice-orientated high class program with international guest lecturers
- Compact 4 day program of academic courses & lots of practical training (via ZOOM Breakout Sessions)
- Experience the benefits of a modern version control (GIT & GITlab) on Kempten University’s international project server
- 3 ECTS credits for your studies
- A digital social side program to get to know your fellow participants, Kempten, Bavaria & its culture
- Small group of selected international students, max. 20 participants
- Intercultural competence through cooperation with students from all over the world
- Important international contacts and friends
- Bachelor students of all study programs, in particular technical or economics degree programs from the end of the first academic year. Previous knowledge in Data Science is not required.
- Master and PHD students of all study programs are of course also welcome.
- During all lessons and courses English will be spoken. Therefore, good knowledge of English is essential.
- Early bird fee of 279,00 € (only for registrations & payment until May 15, 2021)
- Standard fee of 379,00 €.
- The fee covers the course, documents and a certificate as well as a digital social program
- August 02-05, 2021
- Kempten Summer School will be conducted exclusively digitally via ZOOM. The practical group work will take place via ZOOM breakout rooms.
- In advance of the Summer School, we will provide documentation on the installation of R, RStudio and GIT as well as an overview of what we will be working on together during the Summer School.
- Please organise two devices for your participation, as you will follow the interactive lecture on one computer and do your own programming on the other.
- Please also allow some time in the evening to review and consolidate the day’s material.
- Not necessary
- Required documents: completed application form, current certificate of enrolment from your university, passport copy
- Registration closes: July 20, 2021
- Confirmation and letter of acceptance will be sent out within a few days after registration.
- Students from Kempten University refer directly to the Institute for Internationalisation (ifi) for special conditions. Phone 0831-2523-300 or Email email@example.com